Expected Salary$32 - $35 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Data Rating and Labeling Contractor to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work closely with the Product team and assist with data entry and validation.
You’ll investigate and rate page data, identify patterns and trends, and provide feedback to engineers to help improve data quality, data rating tools, and workflow processes.
We’re seeking a Data Rating and Labeling Contractor who is tech savvy, exceptionally detail-oriented, and interested in spotting trends within data. You also communicate and collaborate well with diverse teams, and can thrive in fast-paced environment.
- Rate and label data, including event and profile typeheads
- Identify patterns and trends
- Provide feedback to engineers to help improve data quality
- Bachelor’s degree
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Tech savvy, and interested in spotting trends in data
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Proficient in MS Excel
- 2+ years experience working with similar sets of data
- Experience/proficiency in SQL
- Experience working in policy and writing guidelines
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 7-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.