Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$60.00 - $65.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping an innovative VR company find an AR/VR Developer Program Manager to improve program awareness and drive applications. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in developer community building or community program management.
This is a full-time contract position located in Menlo Park, California.
As AR/VR Developer Program Manager, you will:
- Improve program awareness and drive applications.
- Manage the application queue.
- Work directly with the most capable developers to drive higher quality applications.
- Collaborate with the developer support team to create exceptional support experiences.
- Help drive and execute virtual events.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with developers to gather feedback on how to improve their experience.
- Drive product adoption and usage by members for new product launch support.
- Identify member successes and build promotional spotlighting opportunities across cross-functional teams including communications.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or other equivalent subjects
- 2+ years of experience in developer community building or community program management
- Knowledge of virtual reality business models and solutions
- Relationship management experience within a global organization
- Experience with identifying, utilizing, and communicating performance metrics
- Knowledge of virtual reality developers and existing ecosystem
- Developer and/or startup event organizing experience
- Experience translating developer and startup needs into strategic plans and vice versa
- Proven track record of launching, leading, and scaling programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside AR/VR
- Displaying the highest personal integrity and ethics
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.