HireArt is looking to hire a contract HR Coordinator to work on-site in our client's San Francisco office. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, hardworking candidate looking to start a career in human resources and recruiting. If you're interested in working for a fast-growing company love people interaction and thinking outside the box, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a scrappy, detail-oriented, and collaborative individual who can help round out our client's dynamic culture. You will do well if you love to learn and are comfortable working with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Onboard and offboard employees.
- Manage our HRIS systems and maintain employee records.
- Draft employee letters and legal documents.
- Act as point person for all HR related inquiries.
- Administer compensation and benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills
Commitment: This is an ongoing, full-time (Monday through Friday, 9-5) contract position based in San Francisco, CA with the potential to convert to a permanent role.