Expected Salary$44 - $58 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a CRM Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with a group of world-class experts that develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and content.
As CRM manager, you’ll work closely with partners in product marketing, e-commerce, creative, decision science, and customer experience to develop effective and compelling marketing programs that drive acquisition, loyalty, engagement, and advocacy for new, category-defining consumer products.
We’re seeking a CRM Manager with marketing experience across communications strategy, implementation, and ongoing management. You have a track record of developing compelling customer communications for multiple digital channels, including email and social media. You’re analytical, passionate about technology, and enjoy working closely with varied cross-functional teams.
- Develop and execute CRM programs to achieve growth and engagement objectives.
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop campaign strategies that support product launches and on-going business needs.
- Guide and oversee strategic direction of campaigns via creative briefs, messaging documents, and collaborative feedback.
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to deliver effective and compelling programs.
- Develop programs with multiple creative assets for email, social media, messenger, push notification, and paid ads.
- Contribute to the overall integrated marketing strategy for the product launches.
- Optimize campaign performance through data insights and provide performance read-outs to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related
- Experience in CRM across marketing/product marketing strategy, implementation and ongoing management
- Experience working across multiple channels, including email, social media and messaging
- Experience working with external agencies in the development of customer communications
- Ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic and executional level
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- Enjoys working closely with many cross-functional teams
- Comfort in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about technology, internet and connectivity trends
Commitment: This is an 8-month contract.