HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll provide dedicated administrative support to several team leads, as well as general support for their surrounding teams. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, creative environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution. An ideal candidate is sharp, good-humored, and experienced, who enjoys working in a constantly changing environment and streamlining a hectic day.
- Provide administrative support for Production Infrastructure leaders.
- Coordinate both internal and external conference calls, meetings, and events.
- Plan complicated travel arrangements and handle monthly expense reports.
- Plan and execute delightful on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and events for the Infrastructure team.
- Perform strategic calendar management in a rapidly changing environment.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information, and facilitate communication between appropriate people and teams.
- Develop deep knowledge of the company's goals and priorities, make excellent game-time decisions, and project manage special initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of administrative experience
- Experience with calendar management for multiple principals and teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse set of personalities
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond
- Strong Google e-mail, calendar, and doc skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint a plus
Commitment: This is a 7 mo. contract.