Location:Long Island City, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$18.00 per hour
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, with ocassional Saturday hours
Via is on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet.
This is a full-time, on-site position at Via's NYC offices. In this role, you will have the amazing opportunity to interact with one of our main customers: our driver partners!
You'll work closely with the Driver Experience Team, which serves as a direct bridge between Via's brand and the drivers who actually deliver our services.
As a Mandarin speaking Driver Partner Lead at Via, you’ll be on the ground floor at this exciting company ensuring that all partner drivers have a smooth interaction and experience.
We strive to create effortless experiences for everyone who reaches out to our team, and we serve as an advocate for our partner drivers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Via experience.
You will make customers feel like they are receiving a world-class education on our product suite; they will feel supported and loved throughout their correspondence with us. We bring the voice of the Via's brand to our drivers, and the voice of our drivers to the broader Via's team.
As Driver Partner Lead (Mandarin), you will:
- Serve as the front line, speaking with driver-partners face-to-face, in Mandarin and in English, to help improve their first experience with Via or manage their accounts.
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis.
- Create and develop relationships with new driver-partners and provide top-notch support.
- Become an expert on our services and spread the love of Via everywhere.
- Previous work experience in a customer service role required
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
- Independent self-starter who is comfortable taking on a variety of projects at once
- Outgoing and sociable; cool under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Computer and technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office and the Google Suite
- Previous experience with CRM tools like Salesforce
- Call center experience
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Long Island City, NY. This role will be remote until September 2021, then you will be required to work on-site in Long Island City.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting!).