Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$27.00 - $29.00 per hour
Schedule:3 days a week
HireArt is helping our client, a leading luxury real estate firm, hire an Administrative Assistant to support one of the top real estate brokerage teams in New York City and will help manage and oversee a high-volume real estate business.
We’re seeking a talented, self-starting, and creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers.
As Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Prepare and present listing presentations, completing exclusive agreements.
- Write contracts and purchase offers.
- Communicate with buyers and sellers to notify them of showing results, get feedback, and follow up.
- Negotiate offers as directed by the agent.
- Attend property walk-throughs and closings.
- Conduct broker open houses and assist with home inspections and appraisals.
- Complete other real estate activities as required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Adaptable and willing to pitch in where needed, and maintain an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent time and project management skills
- Creative problem solver with a positive attitude
- A current NY real estate license or willingness to obtain one
Commitment: This is a part-time (3 days a week), contract position with potential for extension, staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY. This position will be flexible with in-office and remote shifts.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.