Expected Salary$79 - $83 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Business Marketing Project Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the process and execution of deliverables for global marketing teams. You'll partner closely with diverse teams and stakeholders (creative, brand, media, events, etc.) to align and drive initiatives.
We’re seeking candidates with in-depth project management experience at a creative agency, who is well versed in both digital and traditional marketing materials and production processes (from events and printed collateral to email, web, and video content). The ideal candidate is also an exceptional communicator and organizer who is comfortable working with diverse cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Partner with Marketing, Creative, Events, and Digital teams to manage a body of work aligned against business goals or audiences
- Establish timelines, dependencies, and schedule to achieve both department goals and project-specific goals.
- Ensure teams are aware of key milestone dates, and clearly communicates issues related to staying on schedule.
- Actively manage multiple projects across multiple channels, while remaining flexible to unexpectedly adapt to the evolving project needs.
- Track activities on projects and establish a clear path and owners of next steps.
- Facilitate relationships between teams, move processes forward, find resources, raise concerns to appropriate owners early, and resolve open issues that prevent progress.
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles, and establish meetings or integration points between teams.
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of project management experience in a creative agency or studio environment
- Experience or knowledge in the production of events, campaigns, printed collateral, presentations, websites, videos, and other marketing materials
- Experience in delivering both digital and traditional marketing materials
- Track record in fostering seamless cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Attentive to detail, highly organized, and able to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- Experience in brand marketing a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA. This contract has the potential to extend.