Location:Cranford, NJ and Red Bank, NJ
Expected Pay Rate:$13.00 - $16.00 per hour
Schedule:20 hours per week
HireArt is helping an innovative fast-growing foodtech startup find a Sanitation Associate. In this role, you will be responsible for cleaning the entire facility in accordance with food safety regulation standards.
You will be working closely with our culinary team and will be responsible for washing and sanitizing all the kitchen equipment and utensils, such as dishes, ovens, fryers, and flat tops, among others.
As Sanitation Associate, you will:
- Remove garbage throughout the operational hours and at the end of the shift.
- Follow established food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Comply with health and sanitation procedures and support overall cleanliness and maintenance of the workplace.
- Complete daily tasks assigned by the sanitation manager and comply with the master sanitation schedule.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Capable to disassemble kitchen equipment and reassemble after cleaning and sanitation
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in food processing/manufacturing environment
- Chemical and cleaning equipment knowledge
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week), contract position through HireArt and based on-site in Cranford and Red Bank, NJ.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.