Are you obsessed with delivering exceptional customer experience? Do you have experience with e-commerce order fulfillment, shipping, inventory management and customer service? Have you worked with Shopify? Do you thrive in high-growth situations and love finding efficiencies and strategies to scale? Are you able to balance rolling up your sleeves to pack and ship boxes while managing a small team and planning for growth? If so, we should talk.
Vintner’s Daughter is a different kind of beauty company. We’re bringing unparalleled performance, luxury and design to the natural beauty world. At the core of the brand is quality, performance and customer experience. The Lead Customer Operations Manager will be a key player in the success of Vintner’s Daughter. This management position will lead order fulfillment, shipping, inventory management and customer service. Reporting to the CEO and based in San Francisco, you will have a major impact on the growth and success of the company. We promise you’ll be stimulated and inspired.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 1 to 5 years of experience with order fulfillment, inventory management and customer service for growing e-commerce company
- Experience with Shopify, or similar, back-end system a major plus
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent planning, organization and analytics skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to anticipate the needs of growth and create systems and processes ahead of time to meet those needs.
- Strong at recruiting, hiring and managing a small team
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Upbeat and proactive
- Comfortable rolling up sleeves to pack and ship orders
- Ability and desire to thrive in a start-up environment
Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum was born out of the desire to have a luxury, highly active serum free from harmful toxins. Disappointed with all-natural products that ceded results for a smell-good formula or weren’t in fact “all-natural” vintner, April Gargiulo, along with natural beauty industry experts, spent two years researching and formulating Active Botanical Serum. At the heart of this powerful phytoactive treatment are energy dense botanicals that infuse every drop of Active Botanical Serum with anti-inflammatory phytonutrients, firming phytoceramides, nourishing fatty-acids and powerful anti-oxidants. These elements along with a targeted essential oil selection help to fight signs of aging; stimulate cellular turnover; maintain skin elasticity; strengthen capillaries; inhibit melanin production; deliver oxygen to cells and protect against free-radical damage. Because the skin fully recognizes the plant actives as the nutritive building blocks of its own structure, skin becomes more healthy, radiant and youthful. As we develop more active botanical product, Vintner’s Daughter will always focus on results first, toxin-free formulations made from the finest and purest ingredients in the world.