Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$69.00 - $78.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire an experienced Product Marketing Analyst, who is passionate about technology, innovation, and advertising, to join its Global Marketing Solutions Product Marketing Team.
In this role, you’ll drive internal product launches, growth, and adoption across the company’s sales and marketing organizations. You’ll also work with product marketing managers to drive scalable product launches and launch series.
All candidates must have a proven track record demonstrating strong process/program management skills, strategic thinking, and time management.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with consultation services that supported sales and marketing functions, a passion for rigorous planning and execution, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment and a passion for helping internal stakeholders achieve results.As a Product Marketing Analyst, you will:
- Support Product Marketing managers to drive product adoption and usage by developing scalable outreach programs to support the product development team—from global to regional launches.
- Support cross-functional efforts to drive successful product beta testing and launches.
- Partner with business teams and other product marketing managers to build and activate go-to market strategies for highest priority products and solutions.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the company’s broader ecosystem and business across the region to participate in strategic product direction and develop positioning.
- Partner effectively with other product marketing managers and business teams to create world-class product marketing communications, including all sales-facing materials and training.
- Build narratives and storyboards.
- Business/marketing or other relevant degree (Master’s is a plus)
- 5+ years experience in management consulting, technology, or a marketing field
- Project/program management experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with experience providing business insights and analytical recommendations distilled from multiple input sources
- Proven ability to develop trainings and presentations with strong visual storytelling
- Proven ability to manage time and deliver in the face of tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially technical writing
- Strong ability to work independently and in an organized manner to deliver successful outcomes
- Experience in designing/managing programs for product launches
- Experience with inside sales or account management capacity
- Experience working with global teams
- Track record in project/program management
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to New York NY; Austin, TX; and San Francisco, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.