Expected Pay Rate:$55.00 - $60.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:8 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a WebXR Content Producer to oversee the creation of ground-breaking WebXR content that pushes boundaries on quality, immersion, and fun. In addition to 3+ years of similar production experience, the ideal candidate will have experience forming and managing partnerships with major brands and creative agencies.
As WebXR Content Producer, you will:
- Oversee end-to-end production of best-in-class WebXR experiences, including reviewing and guiding their creative direction, resulting in compelling content with high user engagement.
- Source/manage relationships with creative agencies and brand/IP partners to bring new experiences to market.
- Partner with engineering teams to unblock issues hit in production, incorporate new platform capabilities, and maximize quality and performance of experiences.
- Curate content discovery surfaces to identify and promote new content.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience working in creative video production, game development, or other relevant immersive digital mediums
- Experience forming and managing partnerships with major brands and creative agencies
- Strong project management skills with experience delivering projects across multiple companies and stakeholders
- Passion for pushing creative and technical boundaries and upholding high production value
- A demonstrated track record of ideating and creating content to meet a product brief
- Expertise in WebXR and VR media, including 360 video formats, cameras, filming techniques, and post-production processes, preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 8-month contract position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA.