Expected Salary$80 - $83 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Blueprint Program Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. You’ll be working with a team focused on a global external training program for brands, agencies, and small businesses to learn how they can meet business goals using our client’s family of apps and services.
The Blueprint program has three pillars: eLearning online courses, live in-person trainings around the world, and proctored exams and certifications across the family of apps and services. You’ll leverage data to understand products in depth and identify areas of opportunity, and work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to drive platform migration, engagement, and growth.
- Provide technical guidance to Developers and project management guidance to Translations Project Manager.
- Set priorities for team and help both internal and external Dev teams understand project priorities and deadlines.
- Set direction and drive migration/launch plan for new content authoring platform.
Program and Project Management
- Effectively gather information, establish key processes, and distribute information across teams to remove roadblocks.
- Collaborate with Blueprint Leads to identify, gather, and create metrics that can be used to facilitate strategic decisions, assess the impact of training programs, and quantify value to business.
- Work across Content and Live team to establish predictable workflow and deadlines that impact design work, and ensure team is aware of key milestone dates.
Portfolio Management and Content Strategy
- Help shape the strategy for assessing the effectiveness of Blueprint content, using a data-driven approach.
- Working closely with Data Analyst and Content Lead, use data to inform course design, evaluation, and overall impact of content performance.
- Making content more digestible for audiences.
Process Management and Process Improvement
- Work closely with Operations and Blueprint Leads to identify areas for better efficiencies and scalability.
- Partner across Blueprint team to proactively solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years project management experience
- 3+ years corporate training and development experience
- Ability to translate and synthesize data and complex information into compelling narrative
- Willingness to respect all tasks and delve into details
- A global mindset and the ability to envision programs at-scale
- Ability to develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and independently
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems collaboratively while working under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a diplomatic approach, and confidence and comfort around peers and leadership team
Commitment: This is a 6 month contract.