Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$65.00 - $75.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
HireArt is helping a financial sciences company find a Technical Recruiter to manage the full-cycle recruitment process to meet hiring goals. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of progressive recruitment experience.
In this role, you will serve as a trusted advisor to leaders across the business, partnering with HR to translate their strategic goals into hiring needs. As a recruiting subject matter expert, you’ll be responsible for leading the end-to-end recruitment process including conducting research and market mapping, sourcing, pipeline building, assessing and evaluating candidates, and driving offer approvals, negotiation, and closing.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position and will be fully remote.
As Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process to meet hiring goals, including crafting and executing sourcing and research strategies to identify high potential talent for immediate and long-term needs.
- Establish consultative relationships with HR business partners and leaders across engineering, developing a deep understanding of their strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop effective candidate assessment frameworks, including facilitating interviews and leading calibration and hiring discussions.
- Drive the offer process, including preparing offer packets for review and approval, presenting offers, and developing effective close strategies.
- Track and analyze relevant metrics to provide insights to clients across the organization and within the HR team.
- Represent the company and recruiting team, both internally and externally, serving as a brand ambassador and evangelist.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional, ad-hoc projects as needed and assigned.
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of progressive recruitment experience
- 1+ years of technical recruiting experience at a fast-paced, high growth company; a combination of agency and in-house recruitment experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative environment with a track record of building effective relationships with cross-functional partners and internal clients at all levels
- A general understanding and interest in basic computer science, software, and technology infrastructure concepts
- Excellent organization and data-driven project management skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), ongoing contract position and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.