A communications consultancy based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, is seeking an energetic, experienced, part-time (15-20 hours per week) Manager of Office Logistics and Administration. This role requires a diverse skill set and proven capabilities of working within a small, dynamic office environment to provide administrative support, special project execution for events and meetings and general office management responsibilities. The ideal candidate is well organized, a natural leader, a resourceful problem-solver and a team player.
- Lead office management responsibilities, including but not limited to ensuring an organized and efficient workspace, maintaining equipment and supplies and collecting and distributing mail
- In coordination with the firm’s Partners, develop, organize and enforce office policy, operations and procedures
- Liaise with Partners on HR
and financial processes including recruitment, orientation of new employees,
maintenance of documents, etc.
Coordinate with IT department in collaboration with Partners on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with WeWork, vendors and service providers
- Manage logistics and creative for client and firm events such as holiday parties, client meetings and offsite team building exercises
- Negotiable based on experience level
- Manager – 2-5 years experience working in administrative and creative position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); experience with InDesign, Photoshop and other creative programs preferred.