Expected Salary$48 - $51 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support the Marketing Science team in driving initiatives and achieving project goals. An ideal candidate is resourceful, action-oriented, and possesses the ability to overcome obstacles and get things done.
- Interface with cross-functional and research teams for project requirements and scope.
- Manage cross-functional research projects.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time completion.
- Manage project contracts and approvals.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices.
- Prioritize resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
- Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects.
- Maintain program status quip pages and provide frequent program updates.
- Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 3+ years experience in Project Management
- A demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Proven management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong coordination and time management skills
- Outstanding organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Proactive, with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies
- Willingness to ”roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Past experience with market research/consumer behavior a plus
Commitment: This is a 6 mo. contract.