Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, PST business hours
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping Ekata hire a remote Sales Recruiter to support hiring for its best-in-class sales team.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years recruiting experience supporting high volume/fast-paced recruiting for sales organizations in a business/corporate environment and have knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. You have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers.As a Sales Recruiter, you will:
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to understand business needs, role requirements, and develop strategies to meet hiring goals/expectations (including diversity hiring).
- Own/manage the entire recruiting life cycle across a variety of open job postings for multiple teams, while providing exceptional experience for all parties.
- Work collaboratively with members of the recruiting team to build and execute sourcing strategies within a competitive market, while creating sourcing campaigns and keeping a continuous passive pipeline open.
- Advocate for candidates’ experiences, maintaining consistent communication and moving each candidate through the interview process in a timely manner.
- Successfully articulate Ekata’s brand and value proposition, knowing and using brand tools and resources to engage candidates and generate referrals.
- Communicate effectively with all cross-functional teams across Ekata to ensure combined objectives are achieved.
- Build consensus, influence, and earn the trust and respect of team members as well as business stakeholders.
- Influence business stakeholders around hiring practices (e.g. entering feedback, interview compliance, or other hiring leadership activity).
- Ensure candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in Jobvite.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in sales recruiting at a start-up, agency, or corporate environment
- Mastery of pipeline management across ATS, LinkedIn, and other hiring channels (1+ years of experience with Jobvite is preferred)
- Proven flexibility in a fast-paced, ever changing environment and excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills, and build/maintain strong, productive relationships
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages with multiple variables
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize/succeed in an environment with competing demands and changing needs
- Proven ability to self-motivate, remain positive, upbeat and productive in high stress/high volume situations
Commitment:This is a full-time, 6-month ongoing contract position (with the potential for conversion) staffed via HireArt. It is fully remote and available to U.S.-based candidates able to work PST business hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
Ekata, a Mastercard company, is the global standard in identity verification, providing businesses worldwide the ability to link any digital transaction to the human behind it. Our Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only of its kind, uses complex machine learning to combine features derived from the billions of transactions within our proprietary network and the data from our graph to deliver industry leading risk assessment solutions.