Expected Pay Rate:$39.00 - $42.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Business Product Specialist to join its Business Product Specialist team.
In this role, you’ll focus on scaled issue resolution for the company’s Ads and Business products and advocate for the advertisers, businesses, and the company’s sales team to improve the quality of the company's products.
You’ll also partner closely with the sales team to give advertisers/sellers the best experience possible and use data/insights to work effectively with the engineering and product teams to build processes, techniques, and tools to recommend improvements to the company’s platform, reducing customer issues.As a Business Product Specialist, you will:
- Leverage product expertise to investigate, triage, and resolve issues with the company’s ads products.
- Separate advertiser/seller confusion from bugs and advise the sales team/advertisers/sellers on how to accomplish the customer’s desired outcome.
- Escalate high priority bugs to engineering teams, ensure that they follow through, and drive issues towards resolution with clear communication.
- Identify widespread issues based on advertiser reports, helping to prioritize and resolve.
- Enforce processes to support front-line teams in complex investigations to improve advertiser experiences on the platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Familiarity and/or experience with the digital ads industry
- Experience using Facebook Ads as a client marketer
- Analytical experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Experience resolving/troublshooting, and communicating about, issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with data analysis leveraging SQL is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position (with the potential for extension or conversion) staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to San Francisco, CA; Menlo Park, CA; and Seattle, WA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.