HireArt is looking to hire a Support Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with teams dedicated to creating a global home-sharing marketplace that connects people to unique, exceptional hospitality and travel experiences.
As Support Specialist, you'll focus on creating an exceptional experience for users. Success in this role requires a bias toward action, excellent communication skills, and a passion for the travel and home sharing industry.
You’ll be working on a new, high-visibility and constantly-changing product, so you must also be comfortable working in a flexible, fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- 1+ years of experience in customer support
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to quickly establish relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Detail-oriented, organized, and goal-driven
- Familiarity with and passion for the home-sharing industry
- Proactive and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Startup experience is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Austin, TX.