Expected Salary$41 - $45 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Music Coordinator to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support the Music Development Manager with day to day administration, communications, and events within the Sound Design music program.
- Work closely with the Music Development Manager, Artist Coordinators, and internal and external artists to facilitate receipt of all new approved music documentation.
- Enter new music and artist entries into internal database, and follow up with all composers to receive data needed for ingestion.
- Work closely with all Artists, Mixers, Tech Ops Mgr, and Audio Librarian to help get all music files signed off and available for use quickly and consistently.
- Act as liaison and assist in communications between Audio Librarian, Music Placement Coordinator, and FB/external teams for collecting usage/project data as needed.
- Work closely with the Artist Coordinators, Purchasing, and Legal to aid in new supplier procurement, prep new artist contracts, and assist in contract renewals for artists.
- Assist the Music Development Manager and music team with production recaps, tracking music usage, artist budget reports, content analysis, and other administration as needed.
- Work with the Music Development Manager and Sound Design Director on special projects to promote awareness and appreciation of music within Facebook, as well as artist appreciation communications and events.
- 3+ years of administrative experience, preferably in an arts/music organization
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Outlook, Airtable, Word, Excel, Quip, and Dropbox
- Familiarity with Quickbase and Cortex a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and work well with artists and creatives, and to thrive in a team environment.
- Extensive music knowledge preferred
Commitment: This is a 12 mo. contract.