Expected Salary$65.00 - $69.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to work on-site at our client's Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll focus on cross-functional data infrastructure projects in a matrix organization. You'll develop and manage end-to-end project plans, and the ensure on-time completion for major data initiatives.
We’re seeking candidates experienced in project management in high-tech environments who are resourceful, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented.
The ideal candidate is also a great communicator, collaborator, and problem-solver who is comfortable navigating ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Interface with engineering teams and business owners for project requirements and scope.
- Plan, coordinate and drive major maintenance initiatives and Moves, Adds, and Changes (MAC) events in the data centers.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices.
- Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or if a process correction needs to be made.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Prioritize resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects.
- Maintain program status wiki pages and provide frequent program updates.
- Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (computer science, information systems, business, or similar)
- 2+ years of project management experience in a high-tech operations space
- Skilled in SQL and Tableau (data analysis and visualization)
- Engineering experience is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.