Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Senior Financial Analyst who will provide key financial support to the company's Global Business Operations organization. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven individual with significant financial analysis experience in a fast-paced tech environment.
As Senior Financial Analyst, you will:
- Work with business partners to build and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts and budgets.
- Prepare monthly budget versus actual variance analysis, accruals, and reporting.
- Support development of reporting and dashboards, delivering impactful and actionable insights that drive decision making, including rate of return, sales productivity, discount rates, and other key metrics.
- Work on strategic projects using data and analysis to identify actionable insights and recommendations for the business.
- Partner with other departments to improve reporting accuracy and efficiency.
- Drive process improvement and scalability by developing repeatable business, operational, and financial processes.
- Assist with ad hoc analysis and projects.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance, accounting, or other business related field
- 5+ years of relevant financial planning and analysis experience in a fast-growing tech environment
- Experience in financial modeling and quantitative analysis, often with large data sets
- Knowledge of software or SaaS industry preferred
- Data-driven and detail-oriented with analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Proficiency with Excel including advanced, complex formulas
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Oracle systems, and SQL preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.