Location:Seattle, WA and Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$65.00 - $76.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find an Audio Producer, Sound Design to manage all phases of audio design, production, implementation, and deployment, and support ongoing quality control initiatives. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of professional experience in creative production with an emphasis on audio.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA or Seattle, WA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As Audio Producer, Sound Design, you will:
- Manage all phases of audio design, production, implementation, and deployment, and support ongoing quality control initiatives.
- Monitor, track, and support multiple projects and initiatives, both internally and cross-functionally.
- Adapt communication to collaborate with teams across a variety of disciplines.
- Facilitate driving projects to completion, including team-wide system and process initiatives such as training and onboarding programs.
- Assist in construction and refinement of production pipeline and process.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- 5+ years of professional experience in creative production with an emphasis on audio
- Proficiency in Mac OS, including office tools and familiarity with audio digital workstations
- Experience in Windows OS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable in project management workflows
- Experience working in a task system, such as Jira, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Ability to work independently on some projects while supporting others
- Experience in leading small teams (8-10 people)
- Experience with Virtual Reality development a plus, but not a requirement
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based out of Menlo Park, CA or Seattle, WA. This position is open to candidates local to Menlo Park, CA or Seattle, WA and will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.