HireArt is seeking a Receptionist to work on-site at Via’s New York City location on a full-time, temp-to-perm contract basis. As Receptionist, you will be the face of the company. You will be responsible for registering and greeting guests, inbound/outbound mail, ordering office supplies, directing food orders, and making sure the front office stays neat and tidy. The ideal candidate is not only personable but professional, organized and able to multitask.
- Greet all guests and communicate with hosts upon arrival.
- Register all guests with security.
- Maintain front office cleanliness.
- Organize and deliver all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Develop professional relationships with all staff and clientele.
- Manage inventory and ordering of office supplies.
- Provide general office support.
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Tidy and organized
- You love multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a people person
- You’re a clear and polished communicator, both in writing and in person
Commitment: This is a full-time, temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in New York, NY.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!