Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$74.00 - $85.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, PST business hours
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a Partner Marketing Manager who is passionate about the advertising agency and partnership community.
In this role, you’ll work with a global team to develop and execute marketing programs with internal/external stakeholders and agencies.
All candidates must possess an empathy for agencies (both media and creative) and a desire to scale programs that inspire/educate this community towards a mobile-first world. You must also thrive in cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent communication/prioritization skills.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the agency landscape across myriad regions, possessing solid insights into what agencies (large and small) expect and need from the company. You will also have worked across a range of different agencies and will have strong experience building marketing programs across multiple channels and touchpoints, bringing creativity, energy, and marketing rigor to your role.As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will:
- Work with internal partners and global counterparts to execute and build upon marketing plans, incorporating regional nuances/tactics.
- Build strong relationships with the company’s agency sales organization and key cross-functional partners within central/regional teams.
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams (e.g. sales, partnerships, regional product marketing, internal/external agencies, and legal).
- Influence/manage multiple stakeholders across the business to drive alignment.
- 5+ years of marketing experience (tech company or startup experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of the advertising industry landscape
- Experience in business/enterprise marketing, and hands-on experience executing scaled marketing solutions across both paid and owned media
- Experience executing a multi-channel marketing plan, including creating content such as decks, playbooks, one-sheeters, running/delivering, events etc.
- Proven track record partnering with a sales organization to drive business impact is a plus
- Media agency experience is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position (with the potential to extend) staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to San Francisco, CA; Austin, TX; and Chicago, IL who are able to work PST business hours.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.