Expected Salary$57.00 - $60.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Engineer to work on-site at our client’s San Mateo office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Corporate Marketing team to elevate the brand and improve visibility, lead generation, and value creation.
You’ll take ownership and contribute to global symposiums, industry events, web upgrades, and digital marketing campaigns for a fast-growing company and leading tech provider of core processors, semiconductors, and development tools.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the software industry in this high-tech, global startup company while working with a team of energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers.
Experience in marketing automation, analytics, and digital campaign development and implementation is a must. The ideal candidate will also be a proactive and resourceful individual with a passion for working in a startup environment.
This is a full-time, W-2 contract position through HireArt. As a HireArt employee you'll receive:
- Employer-subsidized health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer-subsidized life insurance
- Employer-subsidized short and long-term disability insurance
- Conduct and coordinate Symposiums, Webinars and Workshops.
- Develop campaign and lead generation programs.
- Create compelling and highly differentiated marketing materials for technical IP and custom semiconductor (ASIC) solutions that will incorporate all relevant messaging, solution information, and technical value proposition.
- Represent the company at external events, including conferences, tradeshows, and partner engagements.
- Support digital and print marketing activities for the corporate messaging of custom content.
- Manage and implement key activities related to social media campaigns.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and analyze results for improving the customer experience.
- Create effective verbal, written, and visual presentations of marketing insights.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in marketing automation and analytics
- Hands-on experience with the large-scale, full-life cycle implementations of digital campaigns
- Strong knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing and evaluating campaigns
- Knowledge of web development tools (HTML, PHP)
- Knowledge of content management tools for web content editing and posting (CMS, etc.)
- A background in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar is a plus
- Experience in the semiconductor field is a plus
- MBA is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Mateo, CA.