HireArt is looking to hire a Trust and Safety Experience Specialist to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll work with a team dedicated to creating safe, reliable, and quality experiences for travelers around the world.
As Trust and Safety Experience Specialist, you'll work to understand pain points, mitigate risks, ensure appropriate safety standards, and improve safety processes and workflows.
- Review and evaluate content against safety policy guidelines.
- Work closely with Customer Experience agents to understand core components of user experiences and safety impacts on the community.
- Work with third party vendors to collect and verify information about experiences.
- Identify patterns and pain points in workflows.
- Regularly surface critical insights to Product and Operations teams to allow for workflow optimization.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years professional work experience
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
- Ability to interpret and apply policy
- Penchant for web technology (consumer of various web and mobile apps)
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
- Past experience in operations at a tech company a huge plus
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract.