HireArt is looking to hire a People Operations Specialist to work on-site at Dropbox’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll provide operational support for and deliver improvement insights to the Human Resources team, to ensure an excellent experience for new hires.
- Support all operational elements surrounding the new hire on-boarding process.
- Develop and ensure standard operating procedures are in place, with clear service level agreements.
- Support HR Operations tickets and drive issue resolutions in JIRA.
- Assist with Non-US contingent workforce projects and initiatives.
- Identify and make recommendations on process changes and potential operational improvements.
- Collaborate with partners in HR, Recruiting, and Finance to identify and resolve potential issues before arising.
- Maintain documentation for each part of the service, and drive communication outwards to stakeholders when necessary.
- Support ad-hoc HR Ops tasks and reporting needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in on-boarding or HR Operations in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in HR Operations ticket management
- Strong customer service skills with proven track record of customer satisfaction
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Gmail and Google Docs
- Hands-on, efficient, great communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate across key stakeholders
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with Workday
- Experience with Zendesk ticket system
Commitment: This is a 3 mo. contract.