HireArt is looking to hire an HR Business Partner to work onsite at their client’s Portland office on a contract basis.
In this role you will help shape company programs and culture in a way that enhances business performance. This means partnering with various cross-functional teams to understand current needs as well as advocating for proactive solutions.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of talent or HR experience along with 2+ years managing and coaching other people. You will also be highly communicative and will excel at building strong professional relationships.
- Proactively shape talent priorities to align with business strategy and changing needs.
- Diagnose and define programs and support needs to optimize business performance.
- Actively partner, coach, and develop leadership in team members, managers, and individuals.
- Advocate for teams and represent their needs to the regional and global talent team and senior leadership.
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication.
- Mediate between team members when appropriate and escalate to senior leadership and the broader talent team if necessary.
- Work with managers and advise on performance and behavioral issues; when appropriate, escalate to broader talent and legal teams.
- Partner with the broader Community Support Talent Team on Community Support-wide initiatives.
- Partner with Legal and Global Employee Relations (ER) teams on handling ER issues in compliance with employment regulations.
- Assist with all aspects of the Talent Management process as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or related field; HR certification desired
- 10+ years of progressive talent or HR experience in a high speed, high growth environment
- 2+ years managing people and teams both directly and indirectly
- Background working with non-exempt populations and in supporting customer service/operations teams
- Experience in employee relations, performance management, coaching, and compensation programs
- Experience working for a global company in a regional hub
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Well-developed analytical and influencing skills
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow
- Self-directed and highly independent; comfortable with being remotely managed
- Great at collaborating with employees at all levels and with many different teams
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Portland, OR.