Expected Salary$44 - $47 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Client Solutions Manager to work onsite at our client's New York City office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll support a high-level Marketing and Sales team in managing day to day operational tasks, optimizing processes, and resolving inquiries and issues that arise. This is a part-time contract position with 25-30 hours per week.
- Provide answers to product questions and assist in product/tools education.
- Issue resolution and management of troubleshooting process.
- Identify optimization opportunities.
- Manage account creation process.
- Submit and manage operational requests, RFPs, and reports.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 3+ years experience in digital media industry
- Strong MS Excel skills and experience working with data
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with high attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Strong passion for problem solving and customer support
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn
Commitment: This is a part-time (25-30 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in New York, NY.