Expected Salary$17.00 - $21.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire Client Welcome Call Agents to work on-site at our client’s Bedford, TX office on a contract basis. Our client is a rapidly growing company that connects homeowners to professionals to help take on any home project and realize the potential of every home.
As a Client Welcome Call Agent, you’ll support homeowners while they are moving into a new home. During this time, they have all sorts of needs and tasks to complete before moving into their new homes: home insurance quotes, utility connections, finding movers and handymen, home security needs, internet services, etc.
You’ll help homeowners handle these things in a few easy phone calls, saving them lots of time and money. You’ll be part of hardworking and successful teams committed to your growth and success. You’ll bring integrity, empathy, and excellent problem-solving skills. Previous experience in customer/client facing roles is also desired.
- Successfully hit performance metrics on a consistent basis. This position requires people who are seeking to exceed goals and quotas on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Handle a high volume of calls to welcome members to the network, inform them of all their benefits, and schedule appointments to take care of their needs.
- Use critical listening and thinking skills as well as your people acumen to identify members’ needs and utilize available offerings to address them.
- As a critical part of marketing strategy, ensure that customers are delighted and build lasting relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in a client/customer facing or sales role
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Empathic approach and passionate about building solutions to address customer needs
- Willingness to find a way to achieve objectives regardless of unforeseen challenges
- Comfortable with ambiguity, product iteration, and change
- Ability to work weekends as needed
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in Bedford, TX. A typical schedule is Monday-Friday with occasional weekend hours.