Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find an ETL Developer, Marketing Automation to build the user ETL data pipeline that supports scaling customer acquisition and retention efforts, including integrations with third-party solutions.
In this role, you will support the marketing team to build out an outstanding digital marketing program designed to acquire and retain customers using a multi-channel strategy with emails and notifications. You can expect to lead and implement significant projects, including establishing a new ETL, build out a technical migration to new industry-leading third-party technologies, own and support internal data integrations between systems, and define and maintain prioritized data pipeline requests in support of new automated and integrated marketing programs.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a high level of technical design experience, be highly motivated about learning new products and technologies and report back the success or modifications required to build automated email and notification campaigns.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position and will be fully remote.
As ETL Developer, Marketing Automation, you will:
- Build the user ETL data pipeline that supports scaling customer acquisition and retention efforts, including integrations with third-party solutions.
- Lead technical migration to a new lifecycle marketing platform.
- Develop scalable and reliable user-centric data applications that operate 24/7.
- Partner with marketers and engineers to build and maintain an event and attribute pipeline roadmap that works in an agile development environment using Scrum best practices.
- Own relationships with other engineering teams and collaborate with other functions within the company.
- Provide technical support, issue diagnosis, and develop and implement remediation solutions for the email and notification program.
- Collaborate on technical requirements for new program designs.
- Monitor, build, and maintain tools to support automated campaign monitoring and respond to emergency requests.
- Bachelors degree in engineering or any marketing lifecycle management certification
- 3+ years of experience building enterprise system integration solutions
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- Proficiency with scripting languages (Bash shell, Python) and techniques to build and troubleshoot system integrations
- 3+ years of marketing automation experience, particularly in using marketing technologies to deliver marketing content across multiple channels and drive operational efficiencies
- Demonstrable skills with internal and 3rd party marketing automation solutions (Braze, Iterable, Marketo, et) as well as sales CRM such as Salesforce
- Familiarity with operational needs for data pipeline orchestration components such as Kafka
- Experience with establishing and maintaining data pipeline from internal to 3rd party vendors
- Experience with test-driven development, continuous delivery, and automated testing
- Experience with ISP's, SMS, push notification delivery methods, and system migrations
- Experience with privacy and marketing automation solutions
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.