HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Enablement and Training Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you will plan and conduct technical training courses for customers and employees in the use of multiple products. You will also work cross-functionally to ensure that course material accurately reflects product features.
The ideal candidate will have a background in sales, enablement, or marketing, as well as experience with project management and content creation.
- Enhance the content library by collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to identify new content needs and gaps in existing content.
- Edit and refine existing content based on onboarding and enablement program needs.
- Conduct research to enhance content as needed.
- Upload Sales Enablement-owned content to CMS.
- Project manage content maintenance using CMS (Highspot).
- Ensure that SMEs/content stakeholders update relevant information by set deadlines.
- Maintain the content calendar to track creation and launch of materials.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience in a sales, enablement, or marketing role
- Experience with managing projects end-to-end
- Demonstrated leadership in content creation and organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in sales enablement and/or sales operations as a possible career path is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.