Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$70.00 - $76.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find an Audio Producer, Interaction Sound to work with product teams and stakeholders to execute on strategy and requirements.
This role combines project management and leadership with sound design paradigms and audio production pipeline knowledge. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of professional experience in creative production, with an emphasis on audio production.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As Audio Producer, Interaction Sound, you will:
- Work with product teams and key stakeholders to execute strategy and requirements.
- Guide and facilitate cross-functional communication with teams across a variety of disciplines.
- Manage audio design and production pipelines.
- Monitor all phases of production including design, implementation, release, and ongoing product quality initiatives.
- Drive projects to completion, including team-wide system and process initiatives.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- 4+ years of professional experience in creative production, with an emphasis on audio production
- Proficiency in Mac OS, including office tools
- Familiarity with digital audio workstations, such as Pro Tools and Logic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of project management workflows
- Experience working in task systems, such as Jira
- Experience leading small teams (8-10 people)
- Able to adapt communication style based on the audience
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- A passion for sound design
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.