Schedule:18-25 hours per week, with shifts available every day between 6 AM and 7 PM
HireArt is helping May Mobility, a leader in autonomous vehicle technology, hire Fleet Attendants to help ensure all customers have a safe, clean, professional, and enjoyable experience.
This is a part-time, ongoing contract position (18-25 hours per week), with shifts available every day between 6 AM and 7 PM.
The ideal candidate is a safe and experienced driver, highly organized and attentive to detail, and customer-oriented with a passion for new technologies.
You're comfortable working with computers and various software programs and strive to create an exceptional experience for every customer.
As Fleet Attendant, you will:
- Interact on a daily basis with riders and company operations.
- Make suggestions on how to improve vehicle feel, comfort, and overall experience.
- Check the safety condition of vehicles daily.
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicles at regular intervals or as needed.
- Operate according to traffic safety procedures and safe driving practices.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license with 3+ years of driving experience and a clean driving record
- Comfortable operating autonomous vehicles
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Methodical and process-oriented
- Organized and able to document daily summaries
- Able to maintain composure under pressure
- A technical background working with electronics, mechanical components, or computers
- Previous experience in customer support
- A valid chauffer's license
Commitment: This is a part-time, ongoing contract position (18-25 hours per week), with shifts available every day between 6 AM and 7 PM. This position is staffed via HireArt and based in Providence, RI. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
May Mobility makes communities more vibrant and livable with fleets of self-driving vehicles that bring safety, convenience, and comfort to short-distance travel. Built by a team with deep experience in transportation and AV, our vehicles provide a trusted option to driving, helping to reduce parking traffic, relieve congestion, and reduce accidents caused by human error. https://maymobility.com/