Expected Salary$25.00 - $28.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to work on-site at Netamorphosis' New York City office on a contract basis. We’re looking for a top-notch Executive Assistant to provide dedicated support to the CEO and #girlboss, Lyde Spann. You'll manage her schedule, expenses, coordination, and travel, as well as providing administrative and office management oversight.
This position requires experience in executive support, exceptional attention to detail and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with constantly evolving priorities and responsibilities. The ideal candidate is eager, meticulous, motivated and ready to grow with a dynamic start-up!
And if you’re looking for a little inspiration as to who Lyde is, read her latest press, featured in Thrive Global as one of 2018’s 99 limit-breaking female founders.
- Reduce the administrative and organizational overhead of the executive's time and enable them to invest more time achieving success for clients.
- Manage complex Google calendars, travel arrangements and facilitate meeting logistics for the CEO.
- Build relationships with the Neta network: client referrals, network and client relationship management, appreciation coordination, and end-to-end communications.
- Personal Assistance including purchases + errands, travel and entertaining, personal expense reconciliation and gifts/appreciation.
- Strive to make Neta’s culture one of the best places to work in NYC!
- 3+ years experience working in an administrative support role, handling confidential information and documentation
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant, Office Manager or Coordinator
- Technically savvy, with the ability to demonstrate skills with MS Office Suite, Google Drive and Dropbox
- Credible, dependent and trustworthy
- Highly organized with proven capabilities regarding email, calendar and spreadsheet creation/management
- The consummate communicator, with professional written and verbal communications across all levels ranging from CEO to interns
- Efficient, with time management skills and the ability to meet and be accountable to deadlines
- Friendly, with a ‘can do’ attitude and unafraid to learn from one’s mistakes
- A high degree of professionalism and a commitment to excellence
- Flexibility and availability to work outside of regular office hours as needed
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in New York, NY. This role has potential to convert to FTE for the right candidate.
We are considered digital pioneers…we get excited by new technology, new ways to communicate and leading the ways that businesses captivate their audiences. We believe in the power of the group, and that an empowered, trusted and an open team format works better than one that’s constricted by hierarchy or the silho’ effect.
We work hard and play right, and counter to traditional digital agency culture, we prioritize healthy living within the hustle of delivering cutting edge digital platforms. We are bound by our diversification of work subject matter, and the reality that at our core we are builders. https://netamorphosis.com/