HireArt is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to work on-site at Deepscale’s Mountain View office on a temp-to-perm, contract basis. We’re seeking an energetic, experienced, and proactive Executive Assistant to support the DeepScale CEO and other senior staff.
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly evolving startup environment is essential for this role.
- Maintain CEO’s professional and personal calendars.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Maintain other corporate calendars as needed.
- Provide general administrative support of CEO and other senior staff.
- Triage email and assist CEO in responding to written communication.
- Make travel and conference registration arrangements (domestic and international).
- Prepare expense reports and summaries.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to manage busy and complex calendars
- Ability to anticipate needs with a consistent forward thinking focus
- Ability to respond quickly and with excellent follow through
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving start-up environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Tech savvy ability to work with a wide range of applications including Google Suite
- Experience in Salesforce a plus
Commitment: This is full-time, temp-to-perm contract position based in Mountain View, CA.