Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Marketing Data Analyst to work closely with Marketing Analytics team members to provide support for quantitative projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Tableau and 2+ years of conducting data analysis in a marketing-focused role and working with SQL.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position and will be fully remote.
As Marketing Data Analyst, you will:
- Mine internal data sets for audiences to power critical Marketing campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with key Marketing partners to provide analytical perspective and guidance
- Conduct analysis of quantitative data and assist in building reports
- Develop Tableau dashboards and visualizations (inclusive of data upload and manipulation)
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, applied mathematics, business analytics, computer science, engineering, economics)
- 2+ years of experience conducting data analysis, ideally in a Marketing-focused role
- 2+ years of experience with SQL required
- Strong data visualization and dashboarding experience in Tableau
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- You are a critical thinker: You are thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
- Experience with Salesforce
- Familiarity with marketing tactics, including campaigns and marketing channels such as SEM, display, and email
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), W-2, 6-month contract position staffed through HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.