Expected Salary$40 - $43 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Sales Operations Analyst - Global Ecosystem to work on-site at Facebook’s New York City office on a contract basis. This is a dynamic role, where you'll be responsible for interpreting data and developing actionable insights to drive business revenue and growth.
Revenue performance analysis
- Develop a deep understanding of existing business data to build insights about our advertisers, agencies, products and competitors.
- Highlight daily, weekly, and quarterly revenue trends.
- Synthesize impact to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth.
- Evaluate market opportunities to translate insights into actions, working with leadership and cross-functional teams to drive growth in the business.
- Analyze market segments that are currently underserved and over-served, and develop plans to reallocate resourced accordingly.
- Create and utilize metrics to evaluate business and direct product marketing, operating decisions, and resource priorities.
- Support sales teams on medium and long-term planning including revenue potential and product focus.
- Lead analysis and reporting on deal flow.
- Support deal execution via revenue analytics and partnership with sales and XFN teams.
- Drive design, analysis, and thought leadership to support evolution of the deal program.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.)
- 2+ years experience in a quantitative or analytical field, such as finance, business analytics, consulting, banking, or business operations
- Experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Knowledgable in marketing strategy and metrics analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Ability to work independently, and manage multiple concurrent projects in a cross-functional environment
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools preferred
- Experience in media or technology industries preferred
- MBA preferred
Commitment: This is 12 mo. contract