HireArt is looking to hire an Internal Operations Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Portland office on a contract basis. This is an active and dynamic role where you'll respond to internal requests and help coordinate maintenance for a number of uniquely designed office rooms and buildings.
As Internal Operations Coordinator, you'll provide a high level of customer service while triaging daily requests for maintenance using a ticketing system, facilitating timely and quality resolutions. You'll also support shipping/receiving and security processes (shipping packages, issuing key cards, etc.), and work closely with a team to respond to requests for light maintenance and repair.
We are seeking candidates with exceptional customer service and coordination skills who are at ease learning new software. Prior experience in facilities maintenance is a huge plus, but is not a requirement. Related experience in office, project, or event coordination is also an asset.
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance and repairs, acting as the face of the organization to outside vendors.
- Triage day-to-day facilities requests from staff at multiple buildings in a timely manner while working within a ticketing system.
- Assist in receiving, distributing, and shipping packages.
- Ensure functionality and organization of equipment, work areas, supply stations, and storage spaces.
- Assist in setting up furniture, equipment, and decorations for special events.
- Assist with vendor scheduling and greeting.
- Occasionally perform varied maintenance tasks, including room set up and light maintenance (e.g. hanging white boards).
- Experience delivering a high-level of support, either internally or customer-facing
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong technical/computer skills
- Related experience in office, project, or event coordination
- Experience in facilities maintenance a plus
- Experience with Jira or other ticketing software a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in Portland, OR.