Expected Pay Rate:$80.00 - $91.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
As UI Engineer, you will:
- Develop the front end of internal tools and apps, ensuring they're easy and intuitive for users to operate.
- Help create and program interfaces that are clear, logical, and provide multiple access points to the program or website's features.
- Help build data pipelines in SQL to prepare data to be presented in the UI.
- Help designers by providing parameters for what is and isn't possible and what standard interface options are typically used in certain software or web applications.
- Offer input into design as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 3+ years experience programming user interfaces and consumer front-end applications.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA.