Expected Salary$18 per hour, minimum
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Administrative Assistant to work on-site at our client's San Francisco offices on a contract basis. In this role, you'll provide administrative support in fast-paced environment to teams dedicated to transforming the hospitality industry with cutting-edge technology. This is a part-time role with the opportunity to grow with the company over time.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and tools.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to make decisions quickly while exercising sound judgment and discretion.
- Ability to communicate effectively with varied team members, clients, and vendors in-person and via phone or email.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- A flexible schedule. We're seeking candidates who can come to our client's offices every weekday, for a total of 10-20 hours per week.
- Willingness to learn and grow. There is an opportunity to increase hours and become a full-time employee over time as the company scales.
- Experience in an administrative or office support role a plus.
- Experience with G Suite (gmail, calendar, sheets, docs) a plus.
- College degree a plus.
Commitment: This is a temp-to-perm contract position.