Expected Salary$45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
HireArt is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to work on-site at our client’s Chicago office. In this role, you’ll work closely with executives and their surrounding teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
You’ll have an opportunity to contribute in areas of administration, customer support, and finance, helping to ensure the success of a fast-growing, tech-driven company.
We're looking for someone who is highly organized, analytically minded, and comfortable taking on a range of responsibilities to support diverse teams. The ideal candidate is also an exceptional communicator, collaborator, and problem-solver.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of executives, and prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Answer and direct calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
- Greet visitors and determine access to appropriate parties.
- Open, sort, and distribute correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail mail.
- Prepare reports and presentations.
- Maintain inventory and office supplies, anticipating office needs.
- Process payroll, answer pay-roll related questions and provide quarterly tax reports and filing.
- Perform filtering and sorting of data, using V-lookup and other functions.
- Train clerical staff on office equipment, policies, and procedures, and arrange for setup on new computers and logging of new employees in the database.
- Oversee administrative policies within an organization and within the office, and recommend changes as appropriate.
- 2+ years of experience in administrative and executive support
- Skilled in high-volume scheduling and calendaring
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Proficient in basic data management and analysis
- Experience running payroll and financial reports
- Proficient in MS Access, Word, Excel, and Outlook