HireArt is looking to hire a Design Reviewer to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be working with teams dedicated to creating exceptional travel and hospitality experiences for travelers across the globe. As Design Reviewer, you'll review listings against specific design criteria and identify issues to help improve quality.
An ideal candidate is a quick learner with an interest in interior design. You're an an effective and empathetic communicator with a strong eye for both design and detail.
- Evaluate home listings against design criteria.
- Communicate via email or phone to answer general program questions and offer guidance on interior design.
- Provide feedback to broader team to help improve overall processes.
- Bachelor's degree
- Education and/or professional experience in Design
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with incredible attention to detail
- Strong communicator (verbal and written) with the ability to write articulate and warm emails
- Able to thoughtfully participate in team meetings and provide feedback on process improvements
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) or Google Suite (Sheets, Slides) a plus
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, etc.) a plus
- Professional experience in related creative fields (e.g. photography, graphic design, etc.) a plus
Commitment: This is a 3-month contract.