HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Program Manager to work on-site at our client’s Westwood, MA offices on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of projects designed to improve customer experience and satisfaction, increase operational efficiency and employee engagement, and reduce business risk.
As Digital Program Manager, you'll focus specifically on delivering technology solutions related to Customer Analytics, Virtual Assistant, Web Transactions, Utility Outage Map Platform, Two Way Texting, and Mobile Applications.
A successful candidate is an experienced, energetic, and detail oriented individual with high caliber organization, communication, leadership and people skills.
- Align activities between projects to minimize resource collisions and risk.
- Ensure dependencies between projects are understood and proactively managed.
- Ensure risks and issues between projects and with the rest of the organization are understood and managed against expectations.
- Coordinate resources required on multiple projects.
- Ensure consistency and alignment between business processes, particularly processes that cross projects
- Ensure consistency and alignment between technical solution approaches (i.e. complementarity of the chosen technology, broad applicability across the range of projects in the program, etc.)
- Ensure communications, collaboration and coordination between the project managers through regular program planning meetings and program status reports.
- Maintain regular communications with project stakeholders to ensure the expected outcomes are understood and both individual projects and the program are positioned to deliver the expected benefits.
- Plan and execute Organizational Change Management to ensure that the technical solution delivered is fully accepted and used, and provides solid business value.
- 5+ years experience as a Digital Program Manager
- Experience with the implementation of large scale programs, including complex projects
- Experience creating and managing project plans and dashboards
- Sound working understanding of IT concepts and the IT design/delivery life cycle
- Proven project management skills in both traditional and Agile methodologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Project Management software
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to collaborate and coordinate activities with diverse groups, including stakeholders, sponsors, leads, vendors, other project managers, and technical staff
- A strong team plauer
- Experience implementing Electric and Gas Utility systems a plus
- Experience with onshore/offshore IT Supplier model a plus
- Experience working with SaaS providers a plus
Commitment: This is an ongoing contract position.