Expected Salary$28 - $32 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Administrative Coordinator to work on-site at our client's Redmond offices on a contract basis. A successful candidate is exceedingly well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting a team of diverse people and diverse products.
You bring strong decision making ability, acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities, and have a knack for learning software and processes quickly. You're able to interact confidently with staff—at all levels—in a fast-paced environment, often under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient—with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and laser focus on customer service.
- Communicate daily with internal and external customers, prospects, partners, and vendors while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy.
- Track, prioritize, and assign all incoming written and oral communications, as necessary, to appropriate person(s) for response.
- Maintain spreadsheets, contacts, distribution lists, etc.
- Prepare purchase orders, follow up on vendor inquiries, and prepare expense reports.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation.
- Manage complex calendars.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for Executive Assistant and on occasion the VP.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and visas.
- Assist with large offsite events.
- Manage, coordinate, and support special projects as needed.
- Assist with general office duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Full-time, recent administrative experience directly supporting one or more executives
- Complex calendar management and travel coordination experience
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of MS Office and Outlook
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- A positive, helpful demeanor, always focused on customer service
- Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly
- Excellent communication skills via all means of communication including telephone, email, written correspondence and in person
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.