HireArt is looking to hire an Outbound Customer Support Representative to work on-site at our client’s Austin office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll develop product expertise and assist customers with a variety of issues, ensuring they have an outstanding support experience.
We’re seeking an Outbound Customer Support Representative who can develop product expertise, engage both technical and non-technical customers, demonstrate empathy, and resolve issues. A background in technical/product support and outbound calling is required for this role.
- Gain a solid knowledge of product offerings.
- Provide customer call backs to both satisfied and dissatisfied customers.
- Communicate complex technical information to technical and non-technical customers.
- Delight every customer with each interaction.
- Provide a high quality post-support experience for customers.
- Engage customers in conversations that get at key insights about their experience.
- Collect feedback on support experience as well as potential areas for product/process improvement.
- Collaborate with internal Customer Experience stakeholders to improve processes.
- 2+ years of work experience in a technical support related role
- Outbound call experience
- Avid technology user
- Highly personable and confident, great communicator and can demonstrate empathy
- You can communicate complex technical information in customer-friendly ways
- You can complete set tasks in a timely and effective manner
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position based in Austin, TX.