Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$67.00 - $76.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, PST business hours
Assignment Length:12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire a DevOps Engineer to perform infrastructure testing, deployments, and operations-focused tasks.
We’re looking for a candidate with 5+ years experience developing software/web applications or maintaining network infrastructure. The ideal candidate has experience with Ansible and Kubernetes.As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Support development infrastructure bringup and maintenance (both on-premises and AWS).
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve system and deployment issues.
- Maintain and support web applications.
- Ensure both production and prototyping infrastructure uptime.
- Improve/automate processes and tooling to enhance developer speed.
- Bachelor's/Master's in a relevant STEM field
- 5+ years experience developing software/web applications or maintaining network infrastructure (experience working at a non-tech company is okay)
- Experience with any CI tool (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience working with Linux and Docker
- Strong understanding of networking, routing, and IPV6 environments
- Experience developing Python CLI tools
- Experience with Ansible and Kubernetes is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time, 12-month, fully remote contract position staffed via HireArt with the team based in Menlo Park, CA. However, it is open to U.S.-based candidates who are able to work PST business hours and local to Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Austin, TX; the Bay Area, CA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; New York, NY; Seattle, WA; Washington, D.C.; or Los Angeles.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or Corp to Corp hiring.