HireArt is looking to hire a Contract & Vendors Specialist to work onsite at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you will drive and facilitate the research vendor management process.
We're looking for people with experience in vendor or contract management who have a passion for product quality and cutting-edge technology. The ideal candidate will also be customer-oriented and able to communicate and collaborate effectively with both internal teams and external vendors.
- Own the end-to-end research vendor process and drive best practices, ensuring compliance with internal policies and external data privacy best practices (i.e. GDPR, CCPA, etc.).
- Liaise with commercial, security, and privacy legal teams to ensure vendors are appropriately onboarded.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure that financial, data privacy, and other miscellaneous risks are mitigated.
- Drive the contracting process, including working with internal stakeholders to get the appropriate agreements (MSA/SOW/etc.) with business requirements and budgets.
- Input contract and project details into contract management system and ensure follow-up and follow-through.
- Build research vendor best practices and infrastructure to improve efficiency.
- Work closely with the purchasing team to resolve payment problems with suppliers and stakeholders if necessary.
- Maintain records of executed contracts and respond to audit requests.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years related experience in vendor or contract management in a marketing, market research, user research, IT, legal, or related field
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Experience with the PO process, SOWs, and contract management
- Experience effectively prioritizing multiple, fast-paced projects
- Experience with Google Office Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.)
- Workday, Salesforce, or similar contract management system experience is a big plus
- Paralegal certificate or pre-law courses
- Experience in data privacy policies (GDPR, CCPA, etc.)
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position with the intent to convert, through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.