Schedule:Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping Via hire a motivated and versatile Field Manager. Via has partnered with 100+ cities and public transit agencies around the world to deploy mobility technology. As a Field Manager on Via’s Transit-as-a-Service (TaaS) Operations team, you’ll be responsible for managing operations using the company's innovative technology platform. You’ll manage daily operations while driving continuous improvement and growth of Via's services.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and an unbelievable customer experience.
- Manage driver supply to ensure the right number of drivers are on the road in order to meet demand.
- Prioritize operational issues as the real-time point of contact and implement creative solutions to solve problems as they arise.
- Respond to driver feedback and live customer issues.
- Diligently work collaboratively with a broad interdisciplinary team to scale operational processes, systems, and tools to drive rapid growth.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Previous project management, operations, or customer service experience
- A self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable - skilled at communicating professionally with partners, customers and driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- Willing to wear multiple hats and contribute on projects of all types
- Based in Miami
- Experience managing a team and handling scheduling for a team a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Miami, FL.HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Via is transforming the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, and a goal of 200 deployments by the end of 2019. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!